- This event has passed.
Navigating the IEP Process
August 12, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDTFree
The Family Resource Center on Disabilities has partnered with The Place for Children with Autism to present this FREE workshop.
This workshop is designed to enable participants to understand and fully participate in the IEP process.
Participants will learn:
- The information on the Individual Education Program (IEP) document and where it goes.
- The types of support and services that can be included in an IEP based on their child’s needs.
- Understand the process to set and write Measurable Annual Goals.
- Strategies to prepare for effective participation in an IEP meeting for their child/Children with disabilities.
- IEP Services and remote learning during Covid 19 Pandemic.
Join Zoom Meeting
By Computer: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83157716828
By Phone: +1 312 626 6799 US
Meeting ID: 831 5771 6828