BCBA Student Program at The Place for Children with Autism
Continue your BCBA student journey with us at The Place for Children with Autism through our student program! If you are a behavior technician who is serious about providing quality ABA therapy and looking to expand your skills and advance your career, we are excited to be part of your journey.
BCBA Student Program Benefits
Students in our BCBA program will be employed at The Place, gaining valuable hands-on experience while meeting requirements for supervised fieldwork hours. Perks of our program include:
- Guaranteed 40-hour work week in center with clients
- On-ground mentorship with qualified BCBA supervisors 4 – 5 days per week
- Structured programming and in-house resources to ensure each student is set up for success
Reimbursement for first exam attempt
- Tuition reimbursement upon meeting qualifications, following 6 months’ employment as a BCBA with The Place
Is Our BCBA Student Program Right for You?
If you are a behavior technician at The Place or another ABA provider, or if you are currently enrolled in a master’s degree program and need to complete your supervised field experience hours, you may be a good match for our program.
BCBA Student Qualifications
To enroll in our program, BCBA students must meet the following requirements:
- Successful completion of a 90-day review as a behavior technician at The Place for Children with Autism
- Completion of, or current enrollment in a master’s degree program meeting all BACB qualifications
- Registered Behavior Technician Certification
- Completion of Professionalism Self-Evaluation
- Exemplary clinical scores on relevant treatment integrity checks during direct sessions
- Submit application with completed essays
- Good standing (i.e., no current corrective action goals in place)
"*" indicates required fields